Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Links

It's now just over a week since I started this Blog. As yet there is no focus or campaign forming, just a few random posts on subjects that interest or amuse me. I'm even slightly getting to grips with HTML! What a whizzkid!!(Now I'm showing my age)

As an offshoot of my new Whizzkid status, I've successfully managed to add links to the page. I've also included a list of the Blogs that I particularily enjoy. The first of these is "Life in the Slow lane" Kats has been very kind with her comments to me and she also writes a very funny Blog.
The other Blog is "Holla Back Girls" This is a must read for women, for it's empowering message. More importantly, every man should read this regularily.
Imagine the scene. You're walking down the street on a lovely summers day. The sun is shining, the birds are singing and almost everything is right in the world. There's only one problem. You've noticed a very attractive young lady walking towards you and as far as you can make out, no one has complimented her on, how nice her insert your favourite part of the female anatomy here is looking in that dress. She must be devastated, the poor lamb. As a good samaritan you feel it's your duty to rectify the situation and make her day with a generous comment. In fact it's such a lovely day, why not just offer to sleep/perform sex act with her. You will, go to heaven!

Now apparently, these days, women take offence at this type of behaviour!! Can you believe the sheer ingratitude!! It makes me almost not want to flash my genitals at random females in restaraunts any more! One website has spoilt it for all the rest!!!

Seriously, have a look at this site. You will gasp at the breathtaking optimism of some men. I think I might start an alternative sight. Women can post their experiences of being approached by a drunken, toothless morons. They are propositioned in the most demeaning way but think, oh what the hell! I've got a bit of spare time and I like to keep busy. They can write in and share their experience with the the world in the most graphic detail possible. Go on, make your mother proud!

3 Comments:

Blogger kats said...

Thnaks for the link and kind words.

I will reciprocate in due course!

Keep blogging

Kats:0)

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think this site reflects the true feelings of the female population. It's a well known fact that 99% of women are thrilled to bits by crude comments shouted to them by builders and navvy's. The other 1% are obviously lezzies.

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Test comment

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home