Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Does anyone fancy a game of Chess?

One of my favourite past-times is playing Chess. It can be hard though to find the time to sit down and concentrate for a whole game. I've found this website which, suits me fine. It's an internet version of correspondence Chess. I normally have between 10 and 20 games on the go at the same time. I make my moves and wait for the responses. There's no pressure, so when I invariably make a suicidal move which, ultimately loses me the game, I'm safe in the knowledge that it was a well thought out suicidal move!! My user name on the site is Hollycroft. I look forward to playing you.

2 Comments:

Blogger geokker said...

I'm going to play you. I'm not going to cheat so I'm not going to give you a game i.e. you're going to thrash me. I may or may not cry.

2:25 PM  
Blogger kats said...

Thanks for visiting my blog - glad you didn't find me too anarchic.

Kats:0)

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home