Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Osmond in Disembowelling Drama

I watched “I’m a celebrity…..” last night for the first time this series. There are one or two of the celebrities who I’m still unfamiliar with. There are though, all the typical types that make up this shows traditional ensemble. Cheeky chappy, Sid Owen is tipped to win this year. Just like previous cheeky chappies, Phil Tuffnell and Joe Pasquale. There are the dotty matriarchal figures of Jilly Goolden and Carol Thatcher. A couple of dolly birds who the producer's hope will be at each other's throats, but will probably get along brilliantly and the ever mental, David Dickinson.

Two things stood out last night for me. Firstly the drama of watching, an Osmond (not so little Jimmy) risk, a disembowelling, by a kangaroo! I never knew Kangaroos were so vicious. There is so much we don’t know. I get all my animal knowledge from cartoons and Disney films. I’m beginning to think I’ve been misled. Please have a look at my previous post, where the Octopus kills the shark, you’ll see even the experts are finding surprises under their very noses.

The other part of the show which, made me cringe and laugh at the same time, was the look on Carol Thatcher’s face as the whole group tried to work out, who had peed in the camp. Luckily for her, the incident brought back some clearly deep-rooted issues for Sid Owen and he almost convinced himself that it was him.

I'll be watching this with interest.

I don't just watch reality shows by the way. But I can't help enjoying the spectacle.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jilly Goolden Rocks!

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home